- ZHIYUN Crane (Grip & Mount)
- 3600mAH Battery x2
- Battery Charger
- Data Cable x2
- Stabilizer Extension
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
- Compact, more lightweight design for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.6 lb (an action cam mount is sold separately)
- 360° pan, 310° tilt, and 324° roll rotation
- 7-hour runtime on a built-in battery
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android app
- Special app features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture
- OLED display
- One-button quick release camera mounting system
- Scale marks and memory locks for balancing
Six Modes of Operation:
- The camera pans as you turn the gimbal left and right. This feature is useful for hyperlapse capture and for traveler footage.
- The camera will follow the gimbal handle’s movements.
- The camera direction is locked so you won’t miss a shot in any situation.
- The Crane-M2 offers full-range POV mode, which allows for 360° synchronous movement on all three axes. Instead of leveling off during motion, the camera will remain locked in position no matter which way or how far you move the gimbal, allowing for true POV shots.
- Vortex mode gives you the freedom to perform cinematic 360° barrel shots in all dimensions.
- Performs fast pan and tilt motions for dramatic action shots.