- Glidecam 4000 Pro
- Glidecam Accessories
- Carrier Case
- The 4000 Pro is 18″ tall and supports any camcorder weighing from 4-10 pounds.
- Easy to set up and balance, they allow unrestricted booming and 360 degree panning.
- Offset handle grip is attached to a free-floating precision Gimbal, allowing hand movement up and down and side to side, thereby isolating unwanted hand interference from the camera. The up and down movement alleviates the bouncing pogo-type action associated with other systems whose handles can’t move up and down.
- You can shoot upside-down, sideways, low near the ground, overhead and angled, as in a Dutch shot.
- The system’s free floating, precision gimbal includes integrally shielded bearings, two of which are housed in the unique Offset Handle grip. These precision bearings create the super-smooth and pivotable connection between your arm and the unit’s Central Support Post.
- Counterweights on the Base Platform can be quickly attached or adjusted while the system is resting in an upright position on its base.
- Camera platform moves back and forth and side to side, allowing quick adjustment of your camera’s horizontal balance. Camera’s vertical balance is adjusted by varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform. When balanced properly the camera floats, ready for you to move into action.