The Travel Ops System Integration and Development Team in Orlando, Florida supports work at both domestic and international call centers. The team is responsible for supporting call monitoring and survey, performance tracking, workforce and SharePoint technology throughout the call centers. The team works closely with both technology partners and our business clients to determine how to make technology work best for their needs.
- Work on a variety of constantly changing and emerging projects, with a focus on front-end web development.
- Learn about different teams, functions, and locations, which will help them to understand the complex operation of supporting domestic and international contact centers.
- Learn about all aspects of the product lifecycle, from gathering requirements to implementing new solutions.
- Learn how to work with many different cultures and skill levels as they troubleshoot various technology solutions.
Basic Qualifications :
- Knowledge of UI and SharePoint development
- Experience with Microsoft Office and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with programming in Java and SQL database architecture
- Successful completion of the Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Strong knowledge of Walt Disney World® Resort property and offerings
Required Education :
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program degree at an accredited 4-year college or university as a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior studying Computer Science, Web Design/Development, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related program.
Additional Information :
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall), or have graduated within the last 6 months prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney Cast Members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World Cast Members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland Cast Members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2019 to Jan 2020.
Interns must be available to work full-time for the duration of the internship.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.