Dyverse is looking for a web designer intern for Summer 2019 to assist our Design and Development team. This is a semester-long, unpaid internship. We will write letters of recommendation for interns who distinguish themselves and provide college credit where applicable. Thanks for applying!
Responsibilities, Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Assist with website design and development projects
- Help design banner ads for online campaigns
- Experience with Adobe PS, AI and Sketch
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Have a good eye for design with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals and integrate brand experience into designs
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork, great work ethic and a positive attitude
2 days (12-16 hours) per week at our downtown office
Please apply online at dyverse.com/company/careers
Brent Bautista at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dyverse is a results-oriented multifamily marketing software company offering website design and digital marketing services. Our proprietary lead generation solutions for multifamily, including Dyverse’s website platform and Kyzen Analytics, enables clients to effectively track, benchmark, and improve leasing performance by aggregating all critical data, connecting all the dots and providing a much more accurate understanding of ROI and marketing results.