InternshipAre you passionate about technology? Do you get excited at the thought of providing technology that helps produce the best possible experience for our Cast Members? As the Web Design and Analytics intern, you will be part of a cutting-edge organization supporting Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Public Affairs with web, technology and analytics. The technologies we support are used by tens of thousands of people every day to find valuable information and help them do their job. In addition, you will be kicking off your career with an internship in the place where dreams come true.
- Post content to WDPR intranet, ensuring sites are up-to-date
- Assist with website analytics reporting and communication
- Provide technology support for WDPR Public Affairs including web, CMS and Intranet
- Assist in development and execution of plans that support WDPR Public Affairs web technology
- Provide testing support and bug report/feedback as needed
- Manage intranet feedback for WDPR
- Assist with content audits to ensure web content meets guidelines and standards
Basic Qualifications :
- Previous experience in web design and/or development
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other departments and support the technology based tools they utilize
- Knowledge of web technologies, including proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to translate end-user business need to IT using technology acumen
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarization with posting content for the web
Must be available to work full-time from June 2019 – January 2020
- Proven self-starter with the ability to balance multiple projects
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with a Mac environment
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Illustrator
- Web analytics and reporting, including the ability to communicate metrics and navigate partners through data
- Understanding of web image optimization
Required Education :
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or higher pursuing (or recently graduated with) an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Informatics, Web Design, or a related major
- Must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
Additional Information :
- Complete the online application, which verifies your eligibility for the internship.
- Upload the following to your profile/application:
- Cover Letter
- The cover letter should include a statement explaining your career goals and provide an overview of your skills.
- Resume and Online Portfolio
- Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume.
- The transcripts can be either official or unofficial.
- Cover Letter
To be considered, you must complete the online application and submit your cover letter, resume, transcripts and portfolio for review. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.