Are you looking for a FUN, FAST-PACED and DYNAMIC job that empowers you to be creative? Do you like to analyze an audience and produce one-of-a-kind videos to showcase a brand’s mission? Do you take pride when you know that your work elevates your company’s rep to the next level?If you answered “YES” then we may have the perfect job for you! Attraction Support Services is looking for a Vidoegrapher and Graphic Designer position to join our team in Orlando, FL!This job is based out of our corporate office in downtown Orlando, and collaborates with several attractions, museums and shows across the US. While no two days are the same at an attraction, theme park, or high-volume entertainment venue, job duties include:
- Shoot, produce, and edit videos for our websites, social media pages, internal training videos, short exhibit documentaries, YouTube channels, display advertising, third party sites and promotional materials.
- Create graphics for print, exhibits, social media and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with creative team to come up with new ideas.
- Ensure compliance by managing liability releases and any required, related documents.
- 2+ years of videographer and design experience.
- Proficiency in the following applications: Final Cut Pro X + Motion or Adobe Premiere + After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Camera op experience should include use of a variety of professional equipment (GoPro/POV, drones, Full Frame DSLR/mirrorless cameras) & Lighting – still & motion.
- WordPress knowledge is a +.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and develop plan of execution
- Must be able to work independently and exercise own judgement in absence of supervisor
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-starter, proactive, energetic, highly motivated
Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to adapt to business needs, positively influence company brand, and critically think to solve unique problems.On the job training is provided upon joining, and occasional (15%) travel may come up now and again. It’s important that you get to see and understand each of our parks – and who doesn’t like a free business trip to another city?In this full-time position, you’ll also be eligible for Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits; our Retirement Plan with an employer match; Paid Time Off; 6 Paid Company Holidays; the option to contribute to an FSA, and – most importantly – the opportunity to be part of a wonderful team that wants you to succeed!While we’re mostly professional fun and games, it’s important to note that as the Videographer and Graphic Designer, certain physical demands may come up on the job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift from 10 pounds up to 50+ pounds.Attraction Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Attraction Support Services is also a Drug-Free Workplace.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills.Now that you know more about us and the position, we want to hear from you! If you want to feel empowered and make a difference for Attraction Support Services and your community as our Videographer and Graphics Design Manager, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!