Westgate Resorts is seeking a Video & Photo Production Artist that will work closely with the leadership team to produce engaging videos and photography about our Westgate Resorts brand and culture for use on our social media platforms, websites and intranet. If you possess the ability to create compelling visual content using an iPhone, DSLR or similar, and have a passion for travel and brand knowledge and a strong interest in production, marketing, and photography, then this could be your next potential career with the world’s largest privately-owned timeshare company!
***To be considered for this great opportunity, you must include a resume and a link to a demo reel. Photography and Voice Over samples a plus.***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid in content creation, execution, posting and write copy for all content to leverage the Westgate Resorts voice
- Select the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives
- Work with the Design team to create custom content
- Work with the Marketing team to plan upcoming content
- Deliver completed videos and photos on deadlines provided
- Must be able to produce, write, direct and edit quality content in a timely manner; the goal is to produce multiple quality videos weekly
- Approach editing with a social-first sensibility, both from a storytelling perspective (front-loading most compelling content, telling the story in as little time as possible, use of text overlays and subtitles to communicate narrative in a largely sound-off environment) and design (specs geared for mobile consumption on specific platforms)
- Craft clear, concise text overlays and subtitles and mirror site-specific editorial tone and visual aesthetic
- Animate supplied content (video, stills, stock images) into social friendly videos with clear, concise text overlays and/or subtitles that tell a story in a largely sound-off environment
- Make supplied assets come to life in creative and interesting executions that will capture attention and drive users to share
- Travel to area events and capture content on-site (photo, video, audio)
- Build and maintain content calendars for all projects and events, including campaign development and proactive exploration of untapped digital opportunities and resources.
- Other duties assigned.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- 3-5 years of video & multimedia production experience
- Producer, Editor, with Photography and Marketing content/Storytelling experience
- Production experience in both video production and post production.
- Experience creating videos and photo content for variety of media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and websites
- Proficiency in motion graphics, animation, photography etc.
- A background in basic cinematography is a plus (lighting interviews, sets, etc.)
- The ability to create visual stories that are compelling and inspiring
- Demonstrated ability to produce a news and/or promotional video – from concept to delivery
- Demonstrated ability to conduct interviews with the subjects of videos
- Shoot with DSLR cameras and traditional video cameras/photo cameras
- Edit and post-production expertise with Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier, Motion, Adobe After Effects photoshop and adobe cc
- Work with audio recording and post production techniques
- Manage multiple projects successfully, working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Have excellent communication and project management skills
- Must be able to multi task, follow deadlines and self-manage time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Additional physical activities may be required depending on the type of video being made.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.