Video Editor Intern – Universal Orlando Fall 2020 Internship
Universal Orlando is looking for interns to help learn new experiences in video editing.
- Learns the creative processes within the Marketing & Sales Creative Studio.
- Works with the Producer when developing and creating videos.
- Works independently and demonstrates initiative.
- Digitally cuts film to create coherent and creative videos.
- Receives first-hand experience in high-quality post production workflows while meeting the tight deadlines and continuous revisions involved in creative storytelling with video.
- Learns professional workflow and creates actual content used by Sales & Marketing team at Universal Orlando.
- Learns to work within a small team using state of the art equipment crafting many different types of corporate video and social media content.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient with MAC computers and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.