Our Video Editor Intern will be our primary source for developing storyboards, editing B-Roll and live-action sequences for many different types of projects. Only top-notch editors who can create original and eye-popping edits should apply.
- Conceptualize and edit high-quality promos
- Work with the Creative Director to develop and elevate the company’s standards in high-end editing
- Work alongside a team of designers and producers focussed on creating stellar audio/visual promotional content
- Support creative requirements for content; i.e. show opens, vignettes, promos, commercials, etc.
- Stay current on all promotional/editing trends, productions and software
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment
- Must have knowledge in television promotion and presentation editing, video production, audio editing and sound effects
- Qualified candidates must have in-depth knowledge of Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Extensive experience interpreting producer/director ideas and working with design and support staff
- Experience in green screen keying and compositing
- Experience with HD and DSLR cameras, sound, and lighting
- Must be MAC and PC proficient
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines, both independently and with groups
- Ability to lead and direct others
- A team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative with and with out direction to improve production
Requirements: Prior work experience not required. Personal character and desire to excel will always take priority when considering applications.
Compensation: Academic Credit, Experience, or Future Consideration for a Paid Position within the Company
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Internship
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)