Ripley Entertainment Inc. is a successful global attractions company, continuing to grow in popularity and brand recognition, with more than 14 million visitors to over 100+ attractions in 10 countries. Built on a foundation of a tiny daily newspaper cartoon, which debuted in 1918, the company now appeals to families and people of all ages with entertainment attractions around the world. The company also has a long successful history in book publishing, product licensing, radio and television. Ripley’s is a proud part of the Jim Pattison Group, Canada’s second largest private company with sales of $10.1 billion and over 45,000 employees. More information on our company can be found at www.ripleys.com or www.jimpattison.com.
Video Asset Assistant will help in digitizing video and audio sources, organizing archival video and audio sources, post processing of additional archival film footage, and assist in the migration of digital assets from legacy to new digital asset management system.
- Assists with transferring and digitizing of video and audio sources.
- Assists with cataloging videos.
- Migrate and process digital assets from legacy to new digital asset management system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of sophomore or above.
- Recent graduates are eligible.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors include: Communications and/or Video Production.
- Must have experience with Mac computers.
- Must have experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro X.
- Experience with Analog tape formats, Color Correction, knowledge of video codecs a plus.
- Experience with After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Blackmagic Media Express, film restoration a plus.
- Must have a portfolio of work examples – if available, include a web address with your resume.