Production Assistant, Performance Center
To assist and facilitate the Performance Center creative team in the creation, production and distribution of creative/video content, along with the day-to-day video encoding, editing, and outputting of live events.
This job is full time hours, and overtime is very likely.
Performance Center Duties:
- Assisting hiring manager in shooting/cultivating Performance Center based content.
- Setting up video cameras to shoot training sessions for coaches and talent
- Assisting with set-up and lighting of various shoots and productions
- Acting as a PA (production assistant) for various shoots and projects
- Arranging and organizing talent meetings to discuss creative direction
- Making sure talent’s videos and matches are available in vBrick and our private YouTube for talent viewing
- Promo Class Set-Up
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of the promo class backdrop, camera and wiring
- Uploading and tagging promo videos to our private YouTube and vBrick system
- Tagging talent’s videos in vBrick as they perform
- Breakdown and cleanup of backdrop and camera
- Commence upload of videos to YouTube channel
- Logging talent’s use of “The Mirror” by sending out a monthly report
Live Event Duties:
On Sunday morning, acquire and attain the footage from the weekend’s live events and prepare the matches for distribution
Encoding/transcoding the video of the matches to h.264/.mp4 codecs so they could be added to our Performance Center YouTube channel, as well as to the vBrick content portal
MISC On-Location Shoots:
- Act as a PA for various off-site shoots for TV, The Network, CSR, Social Media or whomever