TransVoyant – Motion Graphics
TransVoyant is looking for a candidate for creating packaging and produce work for supporting the manufacturing requirements for all products produced by the client.
- Responsible for the graphic design requirements for packaging and product artwork, including the production of labels, lidstock, and display box artwork; support for formal artwork approvals; and maintenance of packaging labeling development procedures.
- Verifies vendor proofs, makes corrections or communicates changes to ensure all printed components match approved artwork files.
- Effectively manages multiple projects, changes in project scope, and shifting priorities in order to maintain project requirements and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborates with department and cross-functional peers to ensure proper resolution to questions and issues that arise during the artwork development process.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with design software, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office. MAC Operating System
- Ability to work with department peers and middle-management within the marketing, engineering, and manufacturing functional groups.