Universal Orlando – Media Services Intern Summer 2020
Universal Creative is looking for interns who will provide assistance to the Media Services Team with internal and external projects and events.
- Complete task given by graphic designers and/or media team
- Attend meetings with supervisors
- Assist with photography/videography shoots
- Assist with scheduling needs of projects
- Assist with any event planning needs
- Assist graphic designers with content creation
- Complete post-production tasks such has editing, adding captions and, creating/composing motion graphics
- Gain knowledge about Universal Creative by shadowing different departments and team members
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-Design
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have experience leading a project
- Must be able to come up with new/exciting ideas
- Must be able to handle multiple task
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.