- Graphic Design + interest in learning how develop a brand. Learn how our brand is developing plus design experience using Adobe Creative Suite in high pace environment.
- Video Production. Create and editing videos using Premier Pro and After Effects
- Mutli Media Design. Knowledge of HTML and motion graphics
- Production Art. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and prepare files for output
- Asset Management: still images and video DAM for photo and video
Other Projects Include:
A Team project
Lunch & Learns, Q & A sessions and roundtable meetings with Senior Leadership
- Internships are available for students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program (senior) or graduate in a related field.
- Internships are also available to students who graduated December 2018
- Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, After Effects, Html
- A working knowledge of the programs
- We are looking for 2 people, 1 designer with some multimedia experience plus another designer with some video experience but they will be working cross platform. Our goal is to give the designers a broad level of experience in the different disciplines working at a global corporation building new brands.
If you’re a dynamic and highly motivated student who’d like to gain a world of experience, join our Wynternship program where you’ll take on challenging assignments and learn from the best in the hospitality industry. Paid internships run from May 28, 2019 through August 9, 2019. Internships do not include room and board.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It’s more than a promise, at Wyndham it’s been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek’s 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World’s Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.