Internship Position Description
We are looking for a Junior Digital Compositor with a strong passion for computer animation and visual effects as it relates to the themed attraction and special venues industry. This role is ideal for candidates with strong organizational & communication skills and a willingness to learn about new technologies applicable to our field.
About Falcon’s Creative Group
We are a passionate team of artists who provide a wide array of services such as Design, Media and Executive Production. From global entertainment destinations to cutting edge digital storytelling, we strive to create unparalleled themed experiences and successfully transform everyday reality.
- Seamless integration of 2D, 3D and live-action elements while following the creative direction of direct Supervisors.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills while working on various projects.
- Maintain a desire to deliver and strive for consistent high-quality aesthetic and technical work.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, capable of troubleshooting issues on assigned tasks.
- Adhere to pipeline processes and procedures as they pertain to the compositing department.
- Carry yourself as a professional and maintain a productive work environment.
- Trade school certification or higher, in relevance to the Computer Animation/Visual-Effects industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of Nuke and Compositing skillsets.
- Experience in 3D tracking.
- Experience working in Maya and Photoshop.
- Experience with Motion Graphics is a strong plus.
- After Effects knowledge is a strong plus.
- Lighting knowledge is a strong plus.
- Stereoscopic compositing experience is a strong plus.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.