Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, we are committed to a culture of creating a unique brand of bold and thrilling experiences. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Campus 2 Career provides exclusive learning opportunities and real world theme park experience, partnering/connecting interns with some of the most talented professionals in the industry. The program, by design, provides professional development and cultivates top talent, potentially leading to extraordinary possibilities for your future. Explore your future potential! Apply today.
SUMMER SEMESTER: Internship dates are approximately from May 2019 – August 2019.
JOB SUMMARY: The Universal Orlando Resort Web Marketing team is seeking an intern to support B2B, B2C and International Web Marketing initiatives. Responsibilities will include content management, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and other responsibilities as assigned. The role will primarily work on implementation of website content and assets for new products and promotions as well as ensuring existing content is updated as needed. The individual should be a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with Excel, PowerPoint, and technology in general.
- Supports Web Marketing team with implementation of key strategy initiatives.
- Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for project launches and ongoing builds.
- Completes website audits to monitor content consistency and brand standards.
- Analyzes data from custom research and/or customer analytics to assist in strategy development.
- Benchmarks emerging technologies and competitive threats in Web Marketing landscape.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred coursework completed: Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising, MBA.
- Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Advanced Excel experience is a plus.
- Deadline driven, operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- General understanding of digital environments is a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE