We are currently looking for a web development intern who will assist with back end and front end programming of new and existing websites, perform website updates, Q/A testing and website optimization implementations. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, motivated self-starter with a love for coding and willingness to learn new things on a daily basis.
- Work alongside our team of developers, designers and account team on a day-to-day basis to perform updates on existing sites including, but not limited to: updating content, modifying styling and adding new functionality
- Programming the front and back end of new sites
- Provide support and troubleshooting for issues or requests that arise
- Perform routine maintenance on sites and ensure plug-ins and sites are up to date
- Available 15 hours a week
- Students must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate, graduate or portfolio school
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient or willing to learn the following back end programming technologies; PHP, MySQL, JSON, API’s, Node and Grunt.
- Experience with or familiarity of Content Management Systems, such as WordPress.
- Git and Terminal experience required.
- Mac proficient.
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Photoshop a plus.