Full-time M-F 8-5
Adventist Information Technology
Be part of the Adventist Information Technology family.
Where you work matters. Working here is like being part of a family. Not just with those you serve, but also with your team members. It’s about making a difference, saving lives, and helping others live a fuller one. You’ll be joining a family of tens of thousands of team members who understand that what they do is bigger than healthcare. It is living out our mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ and being there for someone every step of the way-body, mind, and spirit.
This is more than a career. It is a calling.
With hospitals and facilities in 9 states, you’ll have endless opportunities to take your talents, develop your skills, and grow as a professional in a place that truly cares about your success. If you are driven, compassionate, someone who always wants to go above and beyond because you care and believe what you do makes a difference – Adventist Information Technology is for you.
Development and implementation of custom applications and provide application support. The person in this role works across a variety of platforms, frameworks and front-end technologies. The person will develop applications, websites, integrates code with additional systems and resolves code errors.
What you will be responsible for:
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Follow the technical standards and best practice for developing applications and provide proper documentation. o Manage application performance, availability, backups and data retention. Engage with database administrator to maintain health of databases and best practices.
- Grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications. o Troubleshooting production issues and resolves code errors. Analyst responsibilities
- Collaborates with hospital leadership, physicians, clinicians, end users, vendors and associates to implement and rollout applications or new functionality across all facilities, provide high quality training sessions to our internal customers.
- Engage and work with a variety of internal departments and external organizations, including vendors to implement & integrate vendors applications and to resolve production issues related to vendors applications. Evaluate and recommend new vendor tools when appropriate.
- Demonstrates advanced level functional knowledge of assigned applications. Administration and support responsibilities
- Completes tasks in a proactive manner actively seeking ways to produce high quality, efficient work. Responds promptly to assignments and tasks as requested and keeps commitments to deadlines.
- Prepare and provide status as well as progress reports for all work activities assigned to you.
- Coordinate and manage change control requests though the appropriate change control committee. o Participate in support activities on a 7 * 24 on-call basis. Identify and troubleshoots issues and problems and provide end-user support.
- Participate in the routine administrative work of the team.
What you will need:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.