Calling all Film college students looking for an Internship! ZIO is looking for a Videographer/Editor Intern.
- Do you have a passion with filming and editing videos?
- Do you want to see how videos can increase business to a company?
- Are you currently enrolled in a local college and looking for an internship?
- Do you enjoy revealing your final work to others?
If you answered Yes to these questions and you are looking for opportunities to join a growing company, ZIO is what you are looking for.
Sophisticated Technology – Simplified! This describes ZIO and the building technologies we deliver. To accomplish this, we all work as a team and everyone is dedicated to quality of the highest level. Every project must be better than the one before and “Good Enough” doesn’t exist. We haven’t won all our awards by allowing mediocrity. However, ZIO recognizes that with this intensity there must also be a balance. We ask that everyone focus on a healthy Life-Work balance; that is, they should put their life before their work.
This internship provides hands-on, behind the scenes experience with an award-winning company that provides integrated technology solutions for work and home. An intern will learn about all aspects of the company, experience first-hand the dynamics of a growing organization and have the chance to become responsible for assigned work as quickly as he or she shows competence for the tasks. The focus of the job is on video projects including sales reels, lifestyle videos, web commercials, training videos, event videos, and various animated pieces. Video equipment will be provided or may use your own equipment. The camera we have is a Panasonic DMC-GH4.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates on the planning, development and execution of company’s videos.
- Someone who can help create short-form style videos for social media, YouTube, advertisements, brands, presentations, and for influences content.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer skills – need good computer skills to work with various video editing software programs, such as Adobe and Photoshop.
- Interpersonal skills – to work with people of all ages from all walks of life, helping them feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.
- Time management – to work within tight deadlines, capturing action and once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera.
- Multitasking – capture many different moments, people, and expressions on camera.
- Communication skills – provide direction to capture the right moments on camera, which requires good verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail – to make precise edits to captured video and stage beautiful scenes for filming purposes.
To be honest, not everyone is suitable for ZIO’s culture. If you are afraid of hard work or blame others, this isn’t an opportunity for you. But, if you believe your work is a personal reflection of yourself, you hate losing, and you have a passion for constant learning then you should apply now. ZIO is going places and we need great people like you to get there.
ZIO is EEO and Drug-Free Workplace.