Translate complex ideas/concepts into clear and compelling visual communications. Leverage internal and external communications channels to untangle and explain complex topics visually in a memorable and meaningful way. Support Tupperware Brands Corporation with the creation of attractive, high-level and creative presentations, websites, handouts, toolkits, infographics as well as other ad-hoc graphic designs.
- Support Tupperware Brands CEO as well as all Corporate and Worldwide departments’ needs for presentations, mostly using PowerPoint.
- Create effective and aesthetically on-brand PowerPoint documents that bring life to presentations’ messages, utilizing cutting-edge imagery, animations, effects and infographics.
- Regularly meet with internal stakeholders to properly understand their needs, as well as their presentations’ goals; identify appropriate visual support, while keeping message content intact.
- Manage the design, content and layout of our internal website as well as the communication strategy to increase engagement and usage.
- Translate business information/data/analytics into compelling visuals (such as charts, graphs, informational graphics, and presentations) using knowledge of storytelling with visuals across different mediums.
- Produce graphics that align to the brand in support of several projects such as presentations, launch materials, website pages, social media posts, email templates and images, campaign graphics & image selection, animation, etc.
- Create and maintain on-brand, easy-to use, dynamic and contemporary templates with pre-embedded corporate fonts, colors and imagery.
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- A strong portfolio of creative works including websites, graphics, animations, presentations, and other types of marketing collateral
- Two – five years of related experience in building effective PowerPoint presentations and other visual communications; website and logo design experience a plus. Marketing experience preferred.
- Digital design skills a plus; multi-lingual a plus
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint, Keynote, Illustrator Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of typography, design, branding, layout, composition and color theory
- Mastery of industry trends; demonstrated ability to remain up-to-date on design skills and software
- Business acumen and graphic design skills
- Strong project management, problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexities, balance shifting priorities and work well under pressure
- Proactive, positive attitude and ability to build effective working relationships with multi-functional departments to ensure that deadlines are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Ability to communicate confidently, take initiative and thrive in challenges
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work extra hours as needed to meet deadlines; flexibility with work schedule when required
- Availability for occasional travel (domestic and international)
Job Type: Full-time
- Presentation Design: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)