What will I be doing?
As a Multimedia Production Intern, you will provide essential support functions to assist in the process of videography and photography as well as audio and video editing. We are seeking an individual who is actively pursuing a digital film degree or a similar degree in a related field. Projects will range from simple video editing and event photography, to assisting with filming events or corporate videos.
As a Multimedia Production Intern you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with general multimedia production duties such as recording video and audio, or helping to set up a filming location
- Take photos of company events or other corporate related functions
- Participate in multiple phases of the multimedia production process including pre-production, post-production, and the review phase
- Edit video and audio using Adobe Premiere CC
- Participate in brainstorming sessions related to upcoming and ongoing projects
- Participate in meetings with clients to assess their multimedia needs
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
- A current student at an accredited four-year university majoring in Digital Media or related field
- A general knowledge of NLE editing platforms such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro and be able to perform basic audio and video editing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A general knowledge of how to set up digital video cameras and tripods with wireless lav mics and be able to properly adjust audio levels for dialogue recording
- General knowledge of DSLR photography and the ability to take photos in a variety of environments/locations
- Ability to work in a professional office setting, as well as on-location at resorts or other potential filming locations
- Strong passion for media production and a desire to learn as much as possible