- Graphic Design + interest in learning how develop a brand. Learn how our brand is developing plus design experience using Adobe Creative Suite in high pace environment.
- Video Production. Create and editing videos using Premier Pro and After Effects
- Mutli Media Design. Knowledge of HTML and motion graphics
- Production Art. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and prepare files for output
- Asset Management: still images and video DAM for photo and video
Other Projects Include:
A Team project
Lunch & Learns, Q & A sessions and roundtable meetings with Senior Leadership
Internships are available for students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in related field.
Internships are also available to students who graduated December 2018.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, After Effects, Html
- A working knowledge of the programs
- We are looking for 2 people, 1 designer with some multimedia experience plus another designer with some video experience but they will be working cross platform. Our goal is to give the designers a broad level of experience in the different disciplines working at a global corporation building new brands.
If you’re a dynamic and highly motivated student who’d like to gain a world of experience, join our Wynternship program where you’ll take on challenging assignments and learn from the best in the hospitality industry. Paid internships run from May 28, 2019 through August 9, 2019. Internships do not include room and board.