The nation’s largest Audio Visual Staffing Company is seeking a full time Office Assistant for its Orlando Office.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting labor coordinators with managing client’s labor needs for shows
– Communicating with technicians via email and telephone
– Creating technician schedules and recruitment
The candidate must be able to establish priorities, coordinate work activities to meet deadlines and interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
The candidate must possess the following skills:
– Highly organized with attention to detail
– Ability to efficiently work in a fast paced, high volume office with a high level of accuracy
– Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls
– Ability to work as team player or independently
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
– Good communication skills, written and verbal
– Ability to work Overtime and weekends, as seasons dictate
Benefits include: health/dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays and 401K
Job Schedule: 9AM – 6PM, Monday – Friday
Note: DO NOT call our offices or directly email us with your resume. Please reply to our advertisement ONLY.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)